Are you planning to visit Agra? Well, you must know 5 Popular Places To Visit In Agra if you want to fully enjoy your Agra Trip. The city is a beautiful urban area with numerous landmarks and attractions with historical significance, Agra is one of the cities that is most visited in India. It’s also because it is home to one of seven wonders of the world which is the symbol of love that is the Taj Mahal.
It’s not a stretch to say it is true that Taj Mahal is one of the top five spots to visit in Agra However, which are the best among them? are just too great to be left out?
- Standing majestically at the bank of the river Yamuna the Taj Mahal is often referred to as the symbol for love that never ends The Taj Mahal is larger-than-life by every measure.
- The monument was built in 1631 by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved spouse Mumtaj Mahal in the year 1631, this memorial is located in a lush green garden and an artificial pond.
- There are four minarets that protect the grand Taj Mahal’s tomb. Taj Mahal.
- Built by Akbar Agra Fort was built by Akbar Agra Fort also referred to by the name of Red Fort of Agra served as the principal home of Mughal Emperors until their capital was moved to Agra in Delhi.
- It is one of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India The fort was built with red Sandstone.
- The fort is open every day. A minimum cost of Rs 20 is required to enter the fort. The main attractions of the fort include Sheesh Mahal The Diwan-i-Am, Diwan-i-Khas, The Anguri Bagh, Mina Masjid among others.
- Built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar, Fatehpur Sikri is one of the world’s most important heritage places located in India that is just too great not to be missed.
- 30 minutes from the center of the town. The main tourist attractions of the Mughal historic site include Buland Darwaza Jodhabai Palace, Darga (Tomb) of Sheikh Salim Chisti, Jama Mashjid, Khwabagh, and Diwan-I-Khas.
- If you’re in the area to celebrate the Holy month of Ramadan Be sure to attend the captivating carnival that takes place in this location this month.
Moti Masjid | Popular Places To Visit In Agra
- The stunning mosque inside the Agra Fort complex Agra Fort looks very elegant. It took six years to finish the mosque.
- The mosque is built out of red sandstone. The three domes that are on top are constructed from white marble. There isn’t a specific admission fee to this Masjid and it is able to be visited at any time between sunset and sunrise.
- Sikandra Fort has situated 13 km from Agra Fort. Sikandra Fort is the final resting place for the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- The tomb is situated in the middle of a huge garden that is surrounded by tall walls that surround it on every side. In the middle of every wall that surrounds it is a massive entrance.
- The entire area is separated into equal parts following the standard charbhag design. Each quarter is divided by a high-pitched terrace or elevated path, with the narrow water channel running through the middle.
- It is open from sunrise until sunset. There is a minimum cost of entry of Rs 10.
For reservations and to learn more about the 5 most popular places to visit in Agra.
Contact Us: Click Here