If you’re in search of the perfect Dubai Tour Package from Delhi that lets you experience the glamour and glitz of the city and glamour, then you’ve found the perfect place. We’ve curated the top travel packages and the most luxurious hotels that will meet your requirements. If you’re looking for a budget trip to Dubai from India for the whole family or a Dubai package for couple or a lavish Dubai vacation that includes offbeat experiences, Epic Trips have the best package for you. Our prices start just INR 29999!
About Dubai Tour Package From Delhi
The glittering skyscrapers and the extravagant shopping malls are some of the first thoughts that spring to the mind when we think of Dubai. The Emirati gem is the ideal mix of modernity and tradition. This is the largest and most sought-after tourist destination for travellers from across the globe. The modern and stylish buildings mix perfectly with the traditional architecture which makes Dubai amongst the top destinations for visitors.
Dubai is also a synonym for luxurious shopping. It is home to shopping malls as well as classic souks (markets) offering everything you can think of. From exotic perfumes, spices, leather to designer clothing and accessories. You can also find stunning gold jewellery, jewellery crafted with semi-precious and precious stones, as well as electronic gadgets at duty-free costs.
One of the most popular tourist attractions in Dubai for many tourists is the breathtaking desert that surrounds the stunning oasis. It is located amid vast expanses of dunes that stretch for an hour away from the city. The desert is home to many activities like safaris, Sandboarding, and picnics in the style of Bedouin. Alongside Dubai’s deserts, Dubai is also home to beautiful beaches that offer interesting water sports activities that keep everyone entertained.
Dubai Tour Package from Delhi provides numerous options to enjoy an unforgettable vacation with your spouse or your family or friends. Dubai has some of the top hotels around the globe and thrilling theme parks that attract both children and adults and fine dining restaurants serving dishes from all over the globe. It is home to the Burj Khalifa, which is the highest building in the world, dominates the city’s skyline.
Best Place To Visit in Dubai | Dubai Tour Package From Delhi
- Shop in Dubai Mall: There is no way that an excursion to Dubai is enough if you don’t enjoy some luxurious shopping. It is hard to find a better location to shop than the Dubai Mall. It houses more than 200 top brands and is open till midnight. Shop till you’re full or visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo located inside the mall. This is the second-largest retail mall in the world.
- Fine Dining Experience at Burj Al-Arab: Explore the luxurious world of food in Dubai by booking an evening at one of the upscale dining establishments of Dubai’s Burj Al-Arab. There is the Al Mahara restaurant with its themed underwater is a popular option for those seeking a luxury dining experience. It’s the ideal place for special events or to enjoy a romantic dinner.
- Make a day trip to Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi: The nearby Emirati destination is a must for anyone planning a Dubai package tour. Explore the stunning Sheikh Zayed’s Grand Mosque, and admire its breathtaking beauty. It is also possible to stop and visit the other iconic landmarks in Abu Dhabi such as the Louvre Abu Dhabi, Emirates Palace and Presidential Palace.
- Barbeque Dinner in the Desert: Enjoy the lifestyle of Arabian nomadic tribes by enjoying a barbecue-style meal at the edge of the desert. The trip will take you to the desert, where you will enjoy authentic Arabian entertainment in an unpretentious setting. Take a delicious lunch of Arabic delights in the clear skies before returning to the city for your hotel
- Visit the Traditional Souks: The traditional market of Dubai also known as the souks are a must-see attraction for anyone travelling to Dubai. These bustling markets are straight from the pages of Arabian Nights. The vibrant shops that offer a variety of exotic fragrances, spices and traditional souvenirs produce stunning photographs. It is also a must to visit the world-famous Gold Souk and see the exquisite craftsmanship displayed in the various store windows.
- Dhow Cruise on the Marina: Dhows are traditional wooden vessels used by Arab traders during the earlier times. Nowadays, these vessels have been transformed into luxury floating restaurants, where you can savour delicious Arabian cuisine aboard a once in a lifetime cruise around the Dubai Marina. There is also onboard entertainment at dinner time and enjoy the glittering city while you cruise in a relaxed manner.
- New Years’ Eve Celebration at Burj Khalifa: If you’re looking for unique experiences to add to your Dubai trip Then this is the ideal option for you. This event is unlike any other on earth. Welcome the new year with an amazing firework show at Burj Khalifa. The authorities have secluded all the area around the building and people party on the streets throughout the evening. There are events, contests and shows that are a precursor towards the big event, making it a memorable experience.
Dubai Honeymoon Package From Delhi
Couples aren’t going to be bored for it’s a destination that is packed with unexpected getaways which couples will never be disappointed! Based on your budget, the plans may differ. From excursions to sightseeing and moving from one place in one location to the next, we cover all your requirements for accommodation and food.
What Is The Ideal Time To Go To Dubai To Have A Honeymoon?
It is believed that the best time to plan for Dubai honeymoons and vacations can be found when weather conditions are more pleasant and have an average temperature that fluctuates between 19 to 26 degrees Celsius. Dubai generally has a hot desert climate which can be hot, windy and humid and should not be considered for an enjoyable vacation. Therefore, the ideal time to visit Dubai is during colder weather between December and April.
Why Choose Dubai for Honeymoon?
Dubai is home to a variety of amazing tourist spots and tourist attractions around the globe, and the deep, blue water of the Persian Gulf praise the skies and the sand dunes that are mash-up yellow are a feast for the eye. If you’re looking for a more beautiful place that’s suitable for tourists to explore in Dubai and you are awestruck, your senses will always be drawn to the first for its stunning modern architecture and exotic sights to take in and enjoy. To get a taste of the beautiful city and all it has to offer take a look at one of our Dubai Honeymoon Package.
Why Choose Epic Trips For Dubai Honeymoon Package?
Epic Trips is a professional travel agency that can meet your travel needs, from one-off excursions to honeymoon travel, and a friend’s trip to group travel at any location you want, with ease of communication on an individual level. We are able to comprehend your preferences, tailor the package according to elements that meet your preferences and budget, and help you through your trip or journey to a new destination. From lodging to food transport to food and ticket reservation to an adventurous booking, we can cover all of it. You can trust us if you’re planning to travel to any destinations in the near future as we are not just reliable but also committed to the value of our words.
Why you choose this package!
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Mountain Climbing
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- The glitz
- Scuba Diving