Manali Tour Packages From Delhi
Duration: 3 Nights, 4 Days
Are you searching for Best Manali Tour Packages from Delhi? Well, Epic Trips is one of the best tours and travel companies based in Delhi and they offer a wide range of Manali Packages from Delhi. They offer the most affordable travel packages from Delhi.
About Manali Package from Delhi
Kullu Manali is one of the most beautiful destinations that are extremely sought-after by holiday-makers from all over the world. Surrounded by the breathtaking snow-covered Himalayas Kullu Manali is replete with numerous beautiful places of interest Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa, Vashist hot springs and others that are filled with apple orchards and vibrant landscapes, and breathtaking tourist destinations.
Our 3 nights and 4 days packages let you explore all of these amazing things and make for a wonderful setting for unforgettable vacations. No matter if you’d like to stay at a luxurious or budget hotel, we’ll go to the extreme to arrange for you to enjoy the same. Take a trip to explore the natural beauty within Kullu Manali.
Manali Travel Package Inclusions Are as Follows:
- Ex-New Delhi/Chandigarh by Luxury Volvo
- 3 Night Accommodation in 3 Star Hotel
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival
- 3 Breakfast & 3 Dinner
- Transfer From Volvo Stand in PVT Sanitized Taxi
- Half-Day Local Sightseen, 1 Day Solang Valley
- 1 Day Kullu Naggar Sightseen
Best Place to Visit in Manali | Manali Tour Packages from Delhi
- Old Manali: Old Manali part of the Manalsu river lies Old Manali, a region of Manali and the traces of time that have been left behind. It has a sweet smell of an old-world charm, sprinkled with guesthouses, and a rising amount of tourism, and even some hints of the modern that they bring with it Manali is a place that has been around for ages. Manali is a tiny change within the world and its excitement, one should be able to experience during their visit.
- Hidimba Temple: Hidimba temple is away from the bustle and noise of urban bustle, offers a tranquil area surrounded by majestic deodar trees. It is dedicated to Hidimba who was the wife of Bhima. The primary attraction of the temple’s main event is the three-day Hidimba Devi Festival, which is attended by people from all over the world. It also features vibrant folk-dance performances.
- Solang Valley: Solang Valley is among the most visited tourist spots located in Himachal Pradesh. It is a popular destination for activities that require a lot of effort. In winter, Solang valley is covered by snow and skiing is one of the most popular sports in Solang valley. There are training institutes as well as instructors to oversee skiers and teach beginner skiers.
- Jogini Waterfall: Jogini Waterfall is situated about 3 km away from Manali’s bustling town of Manali and approximately 2 km distant from Vashisht Temple.
Manali Honeymoon Packages from Delhi by Volvo | Manali Packages For Couple
Manali honeymoon package is among the most relaxed and relaxing Himachal wedding packages. The Manali honeymoon tour that departs from Delhi via Volvo includes relaxation, sightseeing, as well as some adventure. One of the most affordable honeymoon tours to Himachal it will take the passengers to Delhi to Manali with a Volvo. After that, head to Rohtang and finally Kullu as well as Manikaran.
Take advantage of the Manali honeymoon deal and depart to enjoy a relaxing holiday in the stunning landscapes, dotted with snow-covered mountains, pine-covered meadows and cascading water that offer stunning views and the chance to appreciate nature in all its glory. You will also enjoy an unforgettable time as the captivating surroundings take you to a different world.
Why Choose Epic Trips For Manali Package from Delhi?
- Most Affordable Packages: Epic Trips offers the most affordable tours and travel packages. The prices are affordable therefore if you want to book your Manali Tour Packages then you can contact Epic Trips for the same.
- Customized Packages: If you want to customize your Manali tour package then Epic Trips will also craft a customized package as per your demand.
- Exciting Offer: Epic Trips is one the leading companies in Travel Industry and have lots of exciting offers and deals. If you want exciting offers then you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support: Epic Trips offer 24*7 customer support therefore in case you need any help then you can contact Epic Trips at any time.
How much does a Manali Tour Packages cost?
The price of a honeymoon trip in Manali will depend on how you plan to spend your time there, as well as the kind of accommodation you select. For a three-night or 4 days excursion to just Manali, you could have to pay around 19999/ per couple.
When is the best time to travel to Manali for a Honeymoon?
The months of October and January are the ideal time to visit Himachal to celebrate your honeymoon. The weather is nice and the lush vegetation that blooms during these months make the stunning Himachal more romantic.
When does it start to snow in Manali?
To experience the snow and winter fall of Manali One can make plans for a trip during the winter months between the months of November through February. Additionally, in January, the region typically is the one with the highest snowfall.
What are the top items to purchase in Manali?
Some of the most amazing items that tourists can purchase in Manali include:
- Tibetan and Himalayan Handicrafts
- Woolen Clothing
- Kinnauri and Kullu Shawls
- Prayers Wheels
- Kullu Caps