Are you looking for Nainital Tour Package From Delhi? Well, Epic Trip offers the best and most affordable tour packages. Check out the Nainital Tour Package Details.
Nainital “The City of Lakes”, famous for its breathtaking beauty, is a charming city situated in the valley which encompasses the stunning lake. It is the City of Lakes flaunts 9 beautiful lakes as well as a variety of ancient temples. The boating experience on these lakes is an experience that is rejuvenating due to the peace and tranquility in this area.
The lake also gives visitors the opportunity to visit famous viewpoints such as Land’s End, beautiful lakes, and Tiffin Top Trek. You will be able to see the stunning sunrise and sunset perspectives at Hanumangarhi Temple, experience the breathtaking Himalayan views from the Snow Viewpoint in Nainital. Experience the ideal environment and the exotic sights, as well as the rich cultural heritage that offers memories to last for the rest of time.
About Nainital Tour Package From Delhi
Nainital, at 2084m above sea level is a popular hill destination in Uttarakhand’s kumaon region. Regional stories claim that Nainital’s history goes back to before Christ’s birth. It was once under Khasis rule and was called Khadesh. This place’s origin story is fascinating and beautiful. It states that Naini, the goddess of water, arrived in Nainital but could not find water. The gods then dug a hole in the ground and filled it with water. This story is similar to that of Nainital’s sanctum Manasarovar lake in Tibet. Nearly every Nainital place you can visit has a mythological connection to it, which adds to the enjoyment.
>>>>>>> Grab exciting deals on Goa Tour Package From Delhi <<<<<<<
The Best Places To Visit In Nainital
Nainital offers many places to visit. Although they are all very different in their themes, such as lakes, religious spots, markets, and adventure sports spots, each one provides a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere that you will find on a vacation like this. The top places to visit in Nainital have been divided into two categories: Lakes and Religious spots. All the rest are placed under a third category. These places should be included in your Nainital Tour Package from Delhi. Let’s take a look.
The Best Places To Visit In Nainital
- Naini Lake – This lake is thought to be the source of the hill station’s origin. It has a mango-like appearance from the top. You can enjoy many activities here, including row boating or paddle boating.
- Sattal: This is a popular spot for picnicking because people enjoy the tranquility and the green waters.
- Bhimtal: This beautiful spot is 22kms from Nainital, but it’s not in the city of Nainital. It is a pleasure to row your boat to this small island at the nexus.
- Khurpatal lakes: Khurpatal lakes is a stunning water body in this hill station. It also serves as the water source for residents.
The Best Religious Places In Nainital
- Naina Devi Temple – This temple is located on the banks of Naini Lake and is dedicated to Naina, the goddess believed to have created this hill station. History tells us that Naina Devi temple, also known as Shakti peeth of India, was completely destroyed in the 1880s. It was then rebuilt.
- Hanuman Garhi – Located at 6401 feet above sea level, Hanuman Garhi is a popular attraction for those who love beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
- Mukteshwar Temple: This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and offers breathtaking views of the snowcapped mountains.
- Pashan Devi Temple: It is located near the Naina Devi Temple. This temple is dedicated to Devi Durga in nine forms and must be included on your Nainital Tour Package from Delhi if you’re a religious traveler.
The Best Places To Visit – Rest Of Every Place
- Niani peak: The most striking thing about any hill station is the breathtaking views from its womb. Nainital is home to the Naini Peaks, which offer stunning views of the snowcapped mountain ranges.
- Mall Road: Souvenirs are an important part of any tour package to Nainital. We have you covered. The Mall Road is where souvenirs can be bought. You will find a temple and a Gurudwara along the mall road. On the other side, you’ll find a church and a mosque.
- Nainital Zoo – This zoo houses many exotic birds. You will be amazed at the sightings of Siberian tiger and spot snow leopard as well as palm civet cats, wolf, Himalayan Black Bear, white peacock and many more.
Culture of Food and Drink | Nainital Tour Package From Delhi
It is a key part of a trip to explore new foods and drink. Nainital offers a wide range of delicious dishes and beverages that you shouldn’t miss. Before We get to the traditional dishes, let me remind you that rice is an integral part of Indian cuisine. You won’t find a different type of meal in Nainital than in the rest of India. Below are the most common dishes you will find at any local restaurant.
This is a Nainital staple dish and it is made with a mixture of dals such as channa, toor, and moong. This dish is best served with bhang-ki-chutney.
This dessert is usually made for special occasions such as family gatherings or festivals. The main ingredients are rice, mustard oil, and jaggery. This dish has a high nutritive value thanks to mustard oil and jaggery.
Food- Aloo ke Gutke
This is one of the most popular snacks in this country. It’s made with red chilies, boiled potatoes and coriander. Aaloo ke gutke is a favorite of spicy food lovers.
Ras is made with a mixture of different dals. It’s usually served with steamed rice or bhang ki-chutney. This dish also has a high nutritional value.
This is the final traditional dessert made primarily with jaggery, wheat flour.
Nainital’s climate is warm and mild with an average temperature of 13oC. Summers see more rainfall than winters, which start in October and last until February. Here, you can expect very cold winters and temperatures as low as 0*C. The summer season begins in March, which is the end of winter. It ends in June. We recommend that you plan your Nainital Tour Package from Delhi around the summer months. It is the best time of year to visit Nainital. Nainital’s northern end is blessed with lakes, so it rains almost every day.
How You Can Reach Nainital?
This is the best place to begin your Nainital Tour Package from Delhi. Delhi is well connected by road and rail networks and has an international airport.
- By Air: Delhi has excellent connections with both domestic and international flights. All major airlines operate from Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi.
- By Rail: Delhi is connected to almost all of India’s major destinations by rail. New Delhi Railway Station is the most important station, followed by Old Delhi Railway Station and Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
- By Road: Delhi has excellent connectivity via network roads and national highways to all major cities of India. You can also find private and government taxis in this area.
Conclusion: Nainital Tour Package From Delhi
We started by discussing the benefits of Mircovacations for some getaway destinations. Then, we talked about Nainital, and then we gave some information about the pace to assist you in creating a good Nainital Tour Package from Delhi. Now we are at the end. It is simple. We all get trapped in our hustle to develop and progress. However, it is not wrong to take a break and recharge yourself. Call Epic Trips and enjoy your Nainital Tour Package from Delhi.
Why you choose this package!
- Naini Lake
- Kumaon Hills Himalayan Range
- Binsar wildlife Santuary
- Jageshwar Dham
- Rani Jheel
- Naina Devi temple