The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These approximately 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand sea shores, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life, for example, sharks and beams make for mainstream jumping and swimming locales. Indigenous Andaman Islanders possess the more far off islands, huge numbers of which are beyond reach to guests.
1. Return airport / harbor transfers by Private AC car as per the itinerary
2. Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Car as per the itinerary
3. All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
4. Return Havelock ferry transfer by Makruzz/Green Ocean in Premium/Economy class only. (If private ferries are not operating due to climatic conditions / technical maintenance or any other reasons then the guests will be shifted to government ferry).
5. Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
6. All applicable taxes.
1. Personal Expense Such Telephonic calls, Camera, Laundry charges, Internet, Tips, etc.
Note:- No booking is holding yet. All rates and availability are subject to change. Kindly send us the written confirmation along with all guest names and 50% amount of booking in advance to block the rooms.
Why you choose this package!
- Havelock Island
- Elephant Beach
- Port Blair
- Radhanagar Beach
- Cellular Jail
- Sun Kissed Beach